Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ready?

I'd like to say that my bags are packed and I'm ready to go, but that would be a lie. Several trips to MEC and a month's worth of preparation have boiled down to a backpack that is still missing 10% of what it should contain, some shoes about which I'm still having doubts, and me, sitting in front of my computer procrastinating. I've been suitably punished for this, as I've just discovered that my dog has snuck into my room, rummaged through my garbage and chewed up several paper towels soaked with Febreeze. I can only imagine that she'll be punished later as well...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg, I'm the first to comment, I win!

While I know you mean well, the part about Ebony comes off awful 'This is what I had for lunch today'-ish. :P
I'm just bugging you. I'm going to have to visit Ebony while you're away.

Amber said...

Well, that was just mean. Ebony would be hurt if she knew you were comparing her to a cheeseburger.

Unknown said...

Hey, I really like cheeseburgers!

eLdon said...

seeing that I am the first to comment that is NOT your boyfriend, I've decided that I WIN! ... lol ...

Amber, gooood luck! .. Have fun ... stay safe ...

...and Febreeze soaked paper towels? ... I think you are worse than me ... that's a bit extreme ... lol

Alan said...

Second "real" post a la Eldon Lew.

OMG YOU'RE THERE! POST MORE POST MORE!!!

Unknown said...

Just because I'm "the boyfriend", it doesn't make me any less real. Deal with it losers :P

Alan said...

Hmmm, "deal with it losers" is vetoed. Majority rules. Haha...

Stinner said...

I'm not the first, second, or third person to post...but I still win at life. GO ME!!!